Association of Meeting PROFESSIONALS
Who We Are
The Association of Meeting Professionals (AMPs) is a nonprofit association that represents and fosters the educational and professional needs of people working in meeting management industry. Founded in Alexandria, VA in 1982, AMPs has grown from being a handful of peers to a robust group of planners and industry partners from throughout the Washington Metro Region. At the core of the AMPs experience are the educational and networking programs created to provide members with the tools they need to be as successful as they can possibly be in the meeting planning industry.
Interested in becoming a member?
We are a Community In Unity!
AMPs Membership Benefits
- Free Monthly meetings, with advanced registration, with thought-provoking and cutting-edge educational content
- Educational credits recognized by the Events Industry Council
- Outstanding networking opportunities
- Discounts on AMPs Special events, including the Holiday Party and Summer Kick-Off
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Opportunities for involvement in community outreach efforts
- Access to membership information in our biannual membership directory
- Involvement in a rewarding mentorship program